Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Is it Wednesday? feels like monday still

I feel like I am in groundhogs day. UGHHHHH!! The heat is wearing me down rather quickly.

I haven't been making my rounds to blogs like i should i am sorry. My allergies are acting up horribly and my eyes are foggy and its hard to read. But i am trying!

Today ACK ACK ACK, well lets rewind to last night. OKay we have a huge walk in closet. I took everything out of the closet cause one wall needs to be painted. THe closet is the portal to the nice insulated pit of hell in our ceiling. So everytime we get up there for something insulation and dust and what ever assortment of spiders happens to be up there falls down into my closet. THe tubs that are in there were covered with crap and being the dumbass i am brought them into my bedroom to paint the closet. I lay down in my bed and start hacking and coughing and coughing and having asthma problems. UGH so i think what the freaking hell. So i get the thin mattress off my daughters trundle bed and lay it on the living room floor. Felt like my fat ass was sleeping on a curb.

I got NO sleep and my allergies are still killing me. I am not sure when ragweed comes in, but id be willing to bet its here cause i feel like total shit.

So no sleep hardly and i get up and have to go to the store, wash all my blankets to make sure they are dust free.

Made me some Weight watchers soup. Be tired be tired be tired.

My sons birthday is on Sunday, i invited peoples over DUR why did i do that now i have to freakin clean.

I think i am gonna hose down my room and hibernate!

Okay i gotta go Laundry is calling and i gotta go figure out how to clean the tub lids so i can sleep in my nice cozy comfy bed!

Have a great wednesday all!!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Oh chica...allergies are the total pits!!! :( Sure hope that your allergies clear up soon! What a beautiful mess you're in! :)

Love you,
Sarah

Unknown said...

Go on htt://nappyegg.blogspot.com/