Wednesday, August 17, 2005

R.I.P Poor Jason

Okay, who is Jason I bet you are wondering. Sigh. Poor Jason. Jason is this green bug that my daughter has befriended. He was on the laundry room door all day yesterday and she would walk over and talk to him, ask him if he wanted lunch, tell him to take a nap etc. I mean all day, she would tell me he is green his eyes are black. She loved Jason.

Last night I heard her crying and walked out and she said Jason flew away, i think Anthony touched him and he flew away. She was crying "My friend is gone" "wheres Jason" crying real tears. It broke my heart. I told her that he had to go home at night and he'd be back in the morning. Tears still rolling she was sad, so we walked through the house hollering "Jasonnnnn" (she named him that) But we couldnt find Jason. So she finally accepted that Jason had gone home to his kids and would be back in the morning.

I get up this morning all groggy eyed and I spot Jason...........on the ceiling, in the clutches of a spider, The spider was wrapping his head in his web. Sigh. My son Juan got mad and said "No one hurts my sisters friend" and smooshed the spider with a shoe. I pull sticky Jason down and see his black eyes and his antenna through a tiny bit of web. I pull of what i could. Savannah has no clue that Jason has gone to the bug heaven in the sky. I let her hold him and she is carrying him around and petting him. Its like a bad episode of weekend at bernies. She wanted to take Jason to drop Juan off at school.

So we are carrying around a dead bug carcas. Sigh. She is over there petting him and telling him he is the nicest bug ever. So tonight when he goes home to see his kids, I guess hell have gotten lost. If only she hadn't cried the real tears :( She loves her bug Jason. How sweet is that?
Here are pics of her with poor Jason
Jason N savannah
R.I.P Poor lil buggy Jason
Jason

8 comments:

Melzie said...

Girl that is SO SAD but SO FREAKING FUNNY lol. She needs a pet :) xoxo melzie

Carie said...

awww poor baby...that is the cutest, sweetest thing...and yet I did laugh...and felt bad while doing so...my daughter had a pet rollie pollie when she was that age...kids are a wonder

dixiedarling said...

That is so sweet - especially that her brother took up for her.

for_the_lonely said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...it breaks your heart when little kids have such huge crocodille tears for such little things! You can tell in the pic that she genuinely loves Jason! :) What a little heart of gold she has!

Love,
Sarah

Lois Lane said...

Awww. How sweet she is to love a bug! Very cute story thanks for sharing the smiles!
Lois Lane

Cindy said...

Dianna,
You better get that girl a turtle or something! Who knows what she will befriend next, LOL

Angel said...

She is soooooooooo cute! When are we going to get together? The kids are back in school! YAY! We need to find something to do fun.

Nancy said...

How darling is she???OMG. Adorable...Sad that her bug died. Poor dear really needs a pet. And don't make it a goldfish, they always die!

As for the spam, so far, I am just deleting them thru the edit menu on the dashboard...For now..

Also, I just finished the post after you came by. I just put up a couple of photos of my slowly opening dinner plate dahlias...They are huge, summer favorites!

Hey, maybe you can find a new bug today....Good luck!