Thursday, August 25, 2005

My family Novella

Me n my family do occasional novellas. Well the past few have gotten lost so this time we did one on blogger. Its still cycling, we have 3 more people to write, then we will take our turn again and start voting people off. What a novella is, is a story was started and each person takes the story somewhere else and the fun part is going to read it and seeing where it ends up. Heres the one so far, you can book mark it and check it out to see where its going. Its so fun to do!

The Family Novella

7 comments:

Lois Lane said...

That is a very cool concept. I'd never be able to get my family members to get their thoughts together well enough to participate in something like taht. LOL!
Lois Lane

Nancy said...

That is cool.
We have a family blog. Everybody has fun. We have never done a novella though...

I hope you can relax soon with all that is going on, per your previous post.

And thanks, I hope the jackhammer will be a distant memory sooner rather than later!

Melzie said...

LOL your family is as silly as you are :) I already knew that though. Carl misspelled a word in his (besides fourth lol) just in case he was wanting to know hehe melzie knows how to drive you crazy Carl. xoxo melzie

TheMommason said...

Okay who's turn is it they need to get on the stick! I'm needing some closure here with Beth and Seth and what happened to Harvey? you would think the smeel of lemon heads even 444 miles away would bring him back

Angel said...

Those Pictures are so wild. Where did you get soooooooo funny ones? LOL
Love it!

Heidi said...

OMG that is a riot...I never heard of a novella...I agree with the pictures..Beyond Classic!

for_the_lonely said...

We used to do these in school..in English class...start one story, pass it arounf the room, and by the time it comes back to you, it is one hell of a funny story! LOL