Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's already Tuesday

I am still on Monday, so I think. Everything has been hectic, so I think LOL. I didn't get much sleep last night. I took a nap and probably shouldn't of, then took another nap and probably shouldn't of. Then i was up late.

The kids went to Vacation Bible School again. They are having a good time there.

I go to the orthopedic dr today. I am scared somewhat. My thumb is better, but its still sore in one spot. I have 3 more days of medicine, so thats a plus. But just worried. It could be sore because i keep messing with it. i dunno. I just get sick of crap.

I can't understand why i always get weird crap. Weird diseases, weird allergies, weird crap. Sometimes, i truly hate myself because it seems i can't go 2 mos without having something wrong. Maybe stress really does wear down your body.

Who knows and at this point, who cares. I mean will it always be something, Probably.

So just get over it and get on with life for me.

Kinda down today, it's hot, HOT and humid which is like a double whammy.

Kyle volunteered at the vacation bible school to burn them 31 CDS, he couldn't figure out the burner, so here i have sat for about 2 hrs this morning doing the 31 CDS. Sometimes I hate knowing all about computers. Even as much as i hate knowing how to do haircuts.

My thumb still isn't back to the way it was and my kids and kyle are all over me for a haircut. I am going to hand them each 10 bucks and tell them to go to Fantastic Freakin Sams. I don't wanna do it. The clippers vibrate like mad and my fingers go numb and i don't feel that i should do that just yet. Especially for my picky ass boys it takes 20 min a hair cut.

Okay i am about done complaining for today. I go to the dr at 1 and i will send an update as soon as i get home. Please send me well wishes.

Have a great tuesday! Its Big brother day YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :o)

3 comments:

maceydoo said...

Oh Dianna,

Don't ya just hate it when you feel like this, something is always going wrong...I feel like this is the story of my life-half the time! I've had a great summer so far, but somehow waiting for the shoe to drop!!!!

Don't ya just love it when your other half is so eager to please and volunteers himself, somehow you end up doing it!!!!

I hope you get good news from your doctor!!!
Please let us know!
Smile Girlie!
Love U,
Lisa

Angel said...

I wish you well today for the doctor. Let me know what he says. Take care! Love ya, Angel

Melzie said...

Hope you get good news today, and nix the haircuts woman enough is enough! Yay for Bible school its a blessing for the kids AND the moms lol. xoxo melzie