Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Happy Back to school day!

Today was back to school day. I am a lil sad :( I miss my boys :(
It has been pouring here for awhile I LOVE IT!! YAY YAY YAY!!

Anthonys party went well. Lots of people lots of cake and icecream!

Ummmmmmmm I am so addicted to big brother, its almost sickening. I get to watch feeds every now and then and OMG was awesome awesome awesome. Tonights show will be good. I just don't think they can fit in everything that happened into one show.

Go HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't think that man had it in him YAY!

Ummmmmmmmm nothing else going on really. I think one of my other fingers is infected. Its not real big yet, and hoping it wont get that way. My thumb is all better but i have scar tissue in there now and in the mornings its stiff.

Okay you guys have a great Tuesday and i am gonna get back to reading blogs this morning

6 comments:

Melzie said...

Back to school tomorrow for mine yay :) we got rain too double yay :) hope your finger gets better on its own, xoxo melzie

dixiedarling said...

I am a BB6 addict myself. I don't get to watch live feeds but I do read live feed updates everyday. I can't wait to see the show tonight - Howie and Jan really stirred it up yesterday. I hope they show a lot of it. Glad to know there are others like me addicted to BB6.

Carie said...

my daughter says Howie is probably the smartest person on the show lol...says everyone believes hes a dopey dude with no brain but thats just a ploy to knock them all off...Ashley truely believes that...

I never get to watch Saturdays because I am at the race track :( I call everyone from there begging for updates lol

I missed Ashley alot to the first week, I still do but now I am able to get a little more done :o)

Lois Lane said...

Happy back to school day! And happy belated to Anthony. :)
Lois Lane

for_the_lonely said...

My little sister started the 6th grade yesterday..sheesh..they grow so damned fast!

Love you,
Sarah

Nancy said...

Man the best day of school! For us at least! Ours isn't til after Labor Day. My oldest will be 14 in September. Amazing and in high school to boot! UGH!

Hope you enjoyed your day off and that your finger is better!

I have never seen Big Brother. I don't need to add another show to my list! LOL