Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Saturday!

I posted yesterday but from 2 comments i could see it wasn't being taken as i meant it LOL so i deleted it.
It wasn't meant to seem like that, its just a longggggggg story with an email and it was more or less directed towards one not everyone. So with that being said.....

HAPPY SATURDAY!

I don't feel like writing lately because i am so sad over the stuff in the south. So all i can say is have a happy saturday and make a donation somewhere if you can for all those poor people!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you had a mice weekend, Dianna. I don't blame you for not wanting to blog lately..seems like I can not fidn the right things to write either.

Love you,
Sarah

Dr. Deb said...

I made lots of donations. American Red Cross, Human Society and Salvation Army. I feel good about doing that, and wish I could do more.

maceydoo said...

I have struggled too about what to blog about....so I have decided to let my words loose and get them out.
Happy Labor Day Sweetie!
Lisa