Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's THURSDAY!! Inspection day!

I am shakin in my freakin boots, its Inspection day!!! Pray our house passes and nothing major is wrong! I'm skeeeeeeeeered!! Bored too LOL !!!!

I went to the place of all places today Target! I am in love with Target, I really really am, I could live there. I can be like that girl in that movie where the heart is, Novalee and she lives in the walmart! I could set up shop in Target!

Its cool here today, I am in love with that too!!

I Just feel good today :)

Laundry is almost done, Kitchen is spotless

I have not a thing to do this weekend, I Need to find something to do.

Okay, I gotta run and um um um um, take a bath i guess and just have a happy NON HOT day :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Non hot day also!

6 comments:

Carie said...

we have a breeze, but its still 90...but its a nicer 90 than we have had lol...and thanks for the well wishes with Ashley, shes getting better, still has head aches and ear pressure but its slowly getting better

for_the_lonely said...

I was thinking of you last night and today...last night it got BELOW FREEZING here...no joke! There was even frost! It was a cool day today as well..I knew that it would be a day that you would love! Hope that the inspection went well!

Love,
Sarah

Dr. Deb said...

It is SPLENDID out. I love this weather and this season. I love Target too. Many people here pronounce is Tar-shay!

~Deb

Cindy said...

Red alert Dianna!

I posted....please try to contain yourself!!!

Have a great weekend!

Lois Lane said...

It's so good to see you happy! Enjoy your fall-like temps. today! Good luck with the inspection and have a wonderful weekend!
Lois Lane

Melzie said...

Our Target does not have enough food to sustain living there. Maybe at a superTarget. Its beauuuuutiful fall weather here that cheers me up immensely :) Huggers and miss you bunches woman. xoxo melzie