Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Monday Monday

For a Monday today wasn't too terribly bad!
A couple of you misunderstood what I wrote I suppose. She didn't leave her daughter here, she just didn't bring her and I didn't get paid.
She finally called, She is bringing her on Wednesday and she'll be staying til Monday while her mom goes out of town.

Okay a couch update, we still do not have one :( Long story but we aren't going to get one, til we can get the whole set we want because they discontinue them etc. etc. So no couch for us, til maybe February.

We have a glider, we can take turns sitting in that LOL

We got our approval letter on our house for the loan I am pretty sure I mentioned that BUTTTTTTTTTTT With the letter we get yet another list of stuff they need. How much stuff could one bank need? Its an endless list. If you ever buy a house be prepared to freaking keep everything, every paper, every bankstatement. I even have to get an affadavit saying I am who I say I am. ACK, its a headache.

We really aren't excited about moving anymore. The reality has set in about all the work we have to do and we just don't wanna do it. :( We shall see how it goes!! Well, i guess I am off to um, um, gimme a min. Ill think of something I gotta do, LOL I really do have something to do I just can't remember what. Ohhhhhhhhhhh laundry, how could i forget LOL
Have a great Monday!!!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Shooooo thats a long time for you to keep Mattie. Her mom is sure lucky to have you. You sound like me with no sofa. LOL Now I finially got one from my grandma and it has to be the most ugly one, that they ever made. My grandma bought it in 1974. Back in the old days. :)

for_the_lonely said...

You know, I am glad that I misunderstod you about the little girl that you babysit! I am stil upset for you though, but glad that the mom has not abandoned her kid!

I hope that things hurry up and go smoothly for you with the house purchase. I am stil keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs to you,
Sarah