Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Organization at its finest

My life is total chaos 75% of the time. I am always looking for this or for that and when i open the cabinets stuff falls out. I was walking in Kroger this morning when what do my wandering eyes do appear but TUBS! On clearance at that! they were regular 3.99 and clearanced out for 87 cents a piece. This is a sign for sure! They are about a foot and a half long a foot deep and a foot wide. The lids click shut, PERFECT! Okay, I buy 12 of these. I bring them home and start a project I label them all. We have Cords, Instruction manuals, Babybooks and cards, Art supplies, Perm rods and hair supplies, Pens and markers, you get the gist (j) well its awesome. So all day i have been cleaning out junk drawers and cabinets and putting them in each tub , when we move we have a laundry room with 3 rows of shelves, I will put the labeled side facing me and then when i want a power cord to something it will be in its box.

I can't tell you how nice it is already to just have crap cleared out. I have baskets everywhere with stuff in them, i am tired of losing my keys losing the cords to stuff. NO MORE! So thanks to Krogers for clearancing those tubs. If they have some more i may go pick up a few more to do the boys stuff. Okay hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Ok...I am an organizer freak too. LOL We are like two peas in a pod...I can't STAND clutter, and, well, orgaznied things, like the boxes you got, etc, turns me on! LMAO!!!

Love you,
Sarah

maceydoo said...

Doesn't it just make you feel different when you have things organized?
Good for you! I hope Krogers have more so you can get the boys stuff together too! Plus the added bonus, it will be easier to move all this stuff too!
Lisa

TheMommason said...

You go girl Clean Sweep would be so proud!