Sunday, September 11, 2005

so tired

Yesterday we had our party and i was on my feet almost all afternoon. From like 2:30 til 8:30 then some more when we got home. Savannah whom we thought would be all worn out from the dancing was up LATE and kept kicking me in the head all dang on night long. Kyle slept on the floor cause she kept kicking him. ACK then this morning after no sleep, i had to go pick up the boys, clean my moms, clean my aunt sues then go take care of my uncle and I cleaned 2 rooms there. I am sooooooo tired, i feel like i am gonna fall over from sleep deprivation.

The night before last savannah kicked me all night also. We keep trying to put her in her bed but she screams all night, so its either go deaf or no sleep. Sigh. Other than that everythings good. We got rid of our couch tonight, sold it to my aunt and we are going to buy a new one tomorrow. Wish us luck. Til tomorrow!

6 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Ack! There is nothing like a little kid sleeping with you , kicking you all night long! My little sister would sleep with me sometimes..that girl was like a white trnado in the bed! LOL

I am happy to hear that you are getting a new couch! I can't wait until we have brand new furniture..all in due time, huh? ;)
Get some good sleep tonight, girl!

Love you,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Have fun couch shopping sounds like a lot of fun :) are you foregoing the sectional this time? Hope you get some rest soon I am yawning right now. Hope the party was fun did you take pics? xoxo melzie

Carie said...

lol ashley slept with me till I met Ken...so I know how that is...her and all the animals would push me to the floor lol...then one day I took her shoping...got her a bed set she loved and a night light and she begged to sleep in there lol, Ken was very very happy...she has only slept with me 4 or 5 times since, so it does get better lol

and good luck on the couch :o) we need a new one, ours got shredded by our old cat lol

maceydoo said...

UGH! I know how it is to sleep (?) with children in your bed...
I hope Savannah will sleep in her own room soon!
Good Luck on couch shopping! I hope you find one that is perfect for your family!
Lisa

Cindy said...

Ear plugs work great for sleeping! I'd be shipping that child into her own bedroom and investing in ear plugs. Watch Dr. Phil, he has plenty to say about this! LOL

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you found a nice new couch! Biggest Loser is on tonight! WOOHOO!!! :)

Love you,
Sarah