Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Spiders Spiders everywhere

And OMG I am freaking. I am shaking so bad right now, I HATE spiders, Hate them and they totally make me have anxiety attacks badly. Yesterday Savannah threw herself on the floor screaming and crying and a HUGE Wood spider went up her dress and was on her back EEK thank God for my son Juan cause he got it off of her and killed it. Today I do laundry and there is a HUGE wood spider under the towels i picked up. we are talking about 3 inches with leg span, thats a big spider.

Well his lil spider hiney was under the towels, i freeze with panic when i see them so i threw a shirt over him and kept jumping and jumping on it til i was sure he was dead, then i threw the shirt away. Okay another spider comes out of the blinds and I mist him with freaking grapefruit Method cleaner and while hes struggling for air i bend quickly to swat him when the mist of the grapefruit cleaner got in my eyes and they were burning. But i got him. Then I lifted another load of laundry and one of those huge Wood spiders was in the pile again. Thats the one i just found and I am shaking and about to cry :( I am terrified of spiders. I think i caught him off guard with my shrill scream for mercy and I wacked him so hard with a shoe, my fingers are still tingly.

Then I go get some clothes out of the boys bathroom and OMG another wood spider, what the hell going on, is my home like the Orgy place for wood spiders? My friend said its because its going to get cold out and they are looking for warmth. Ill fire up the grill and show them warmth.

My son ran out of bed the other day cause there was one in bed with him ACKKKKKKKK I can't take it. The laundry is almost finished so there will be no laundry for those 8 legged freaks to hide under. I am soooooooooo scared. I will have to take savannahs bed apart before i put her back in it and then vacuum beside the boys beds before they go to sleep. I got a pic of the wood spider on my porch, He was one of the ones at the spider orgy. Hes huge, ill post his pic later so you can see what I'm talkin about.

Have a great spider free day

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Insects do not bother me much..I can kill them easily..Jenn is the squeamish one..she will scream and tell me " KILL IT!!!!!" I am terrified of scorpions though..one time I was home alone after school ( I must've been 8 or so), and I saw one in my closet on a shelf. I called my mom at work, and she told me to grab the hairspray and spray him with it, and it will kill it. Well, after emptying a full bottle of aerosol hairspray, the little sh*t was still alive!!! AHHHHHHH!!! My mom came home from work, and found it still in my closet..she whacked it a few times with her high heels, and that seemed to do the trick! LOL

No more spiders jumping on the bed!!! LOL

Love you,
sarah