Saturday, September 10, 2005

Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely time

Okay, now that i haven't watched the news for 3 days, i feel more like writing! Hope everyone is well.
I have been totally engulfed in Big Brother this summer, I will be glad when its over so I can get my life back!!!!!

Janelle HAS TO WIN!!! I am still hating the Nerd Herd and even more so after they bashed her last night. They are TERRIBLLLLLLLLEEEEE! Ivette has potential if she wasn't around crappy April and Maggie. Maggie is a controlling lil witch! ACK!

Okay onto real life.............lol there is nothing going on really. HMMM Let me think, It's still HOT and I am still not a fan of HOT. My finger still has a lump on it. It gets smaller then something happens and I Hit it and the lump comes back. Its going on 4 weeks now that i have had the lump, I reckon i should go have it looked at.

OHHHH I was having anxiety and depression really bad a couple few weeks ago and i couldnt figure out what was going on. This was pre Katrina days. I started back on my iron and after about 2 straight weeks of the double iron I feel 100% better. I need to take it because when it falls I always get like that. I go back for my Celiac check and my iron stores check on October 6 so wish me luck!
Take care and have a wonderful weekend!
GO JANIE!

7 comments:

maceydoo said...

So glad you are feeling better!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Lisa

Melzie said...

I'm so glad youre feeling more up to par Di :) xoxo melzie

for_the_lonely said...

Glad to see that you are doing better! hugs to you! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah

Cindy said...

I'm glad that you've been able to back away from the news. I watched the first 8 episodes of Six Feet Under Season 3. I'm thinking that I might get in the rest of the season before football starts. Or not.

Nancy said...

Glad the iron is working and that you have unglued yourself from the tube.
Yes, have your finger looked at!
Hope you had a good weekend Dianna.

dixiedarling said...

I want Janelle to win too!! I love how mad the others keep getting because she is winning everything. They all want to know what they did for America not to like them. Too funny. Glad you are feeling better.

author said...

go Janie from me too !
that damned ivette keeps
herself right in there though...

glad you are feeling better.