Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ruby Tuesday!

Not really, but I needed a jazzy title!!! :P
I have been making progress here LOL
Cleaning is such hard work!!!
I had a meeting at Juans school all morning, so that ate up my whole morning!
I went in my bathroom and I had every intention of cleaning it, I had the flushable scrubber in my hand and out of the corner of my eye i saw my silky sateen sheets.
The bed looked Cold, so I had to go crawl in it to see if looks were deceiving me or if it was cold!
Not only was it cold it was comfortable, so I called Savannah back, turned on Dora and said I am just going to rest my eyes. LOL I was sawing freaking logs. I did clean the bathroom in my dreams so I do score partial points! I never take naps so I figured, its Ruby Tuesday, time to do stuff you never do, hence the nap!
I was so proud of myself that I had caught laundry all up
Well my boys cleaned their room and their bathroom and sigh, my hamper is all full again.
Not too much time to write today, i Have really been working away at making moving easiest as possible. Instead of trying to move with boxes, i want to move with Tubs, that way it can go in storage. Most of it we don't use anyway. I don't want any clutter at all.
Wish me luck. I have plans LOL
Have a great Ruby Tuesday!!!!

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

LOL at cleaning the bathrooms in your dreams!

L. Eubanks said...

Hey girl. You crack me up. You also really encouraged my heart today with your post/email about my stressful day yesterday. Thank you for all your insight. Praise God, I actually got to take a nap today too! I NEVER get to do that. So, I totally felt your prayers. I would absolutely LOVE to have a family night at least once a month. Friday and Saturday nights are best for us. When are you moving? If we can, we'd like to help.
Love you!
linney bell

for_the_lonely said...

I am glad that you got a nap in! I am sure that you needed it! Moving with tubs is so much easier! I think that you will find them helpful! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah