Thursday, September 15, 2005

Once a lonely caterpillar

sat and cried to a sympathetic beetle by his side
I've Got nobody to hug
I'm such an ugly bug!

Then a spider and a dragonfly replied
If you're serious and want to win a bride
Come along with us, to the glorious annual ugly bug ball

Come on let's crawl (gotta crawl, gotta crawl)
To the ugly bug ball (to the ball, to the ball)
And a happy time we'll have there one and all at the ugly bug ball!

Okay evidentally this ball is taking place at my house, but no one informed me.
Thank God no cockroaches thus far has attended. I Saw and killed 2 more wood spiders today and this one was soooooo fast I didn't know what to do, so i thought back to yesterday and the scream threw the one off guard so i screamed and he stopped and I got my furry slipper and pouned him.

We've had 3 more Jasons come, if you don't know who Jason is....... RIP Jason
Some waterbugs and those lady bug imposters that look like ladybugs but they bite, i think they are beetles. EEK, okay I dunno what to do. The one bugs i can live with and the occasional moth but not the spiders. Bluch.

Not much been going on today, I cleaned the story of my life and killed a couple spiders and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats about it! hope everyone is having a great day!

Til Tomorrow and GO Janie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love that girl!!

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I have a garden and was STUNNED to see well over 100 ladybugs on my zucchini plants yesterday. I've never seen anything like that and really don't find ladybugs in my area. I guess there was a convention going on. As for other bugs, well, I really hate them. I don't use the word hate often, but I do with bugs.

Melzie said...

I was on the ..er..throne.. today and a huge spider crawled out of nowhere up the wall. I was screaming for CODY CODY (my only kid brave enough to kill them lol) and he had to get a shoe and deliver the queen out of the throne room ;) xoxo melzie PS they know it is fixing to get COLD out lol.