Tuesday, September 20, 2005

YAY Big Brother Finale night!!

Well, a yay for now, later I will be sad it's over!

Last night was a crazy, crazy night. Kyle kept saying his chest was hurting and his arm was hurting and he just wasn't feeling well. Then at like 2:30 am he wakes up unable to breathe and runs to the bathroom to throw up, still not being able to breathe. It scared me to freakin death. I have no clue what it was but it scared me.

Then about 30 min later we get to sleep and then Opie bolts down the hall like chasing after something ACK

Then 30 more min later a bad thunderstorm woke me up

Then finally about an hour later Savannah gets in bed with us and just proceeds to kick me in the freakin head repeatedly. I was like SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to it all.

Figures the night I Have my dreams about being at the beach, I'd get woken up 20 times. All my dreams about the beach, i always find tons of seashells and they are always glowing when i find them. In every dream they are neon glowy. Whats with that?

My uncle had a heart attack or heart incident on Sunday :( He actually died enroute to the hospital, but they were able to bring him back. Its not my nutty uncle, but its my uncle that I clean their house alot :( He had a pacemaker put in yesterday, so keep him in your prayers. His heart actually stopped. So scary :(

Have a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday!

5 comments:

Angel said...

I hope Kyle is ok now. Did he go to the doctor today? That is scary! I am so sorry to hear about you uncle I hope he will be back to normal fast! I need to give your gift to you. Maybe we can go to target this week and meet!
Love Angel

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that Kyle is feeling better. If I am not mistaken, what you are saying are signs of a heartattack ( ok, that being said, it was not to scare you, just make a point). I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. You are loved!!!!

Sarah

TheMommason said...

I'm glad your uncle nutty or not is doing okay and will keep him in our prayers that he continues to recover!
I'm glad you put that about big brother I would not have thought to watch it tonight. T-ball night I usually end up not watching TV.
Oh man I need the link to the family story thing again I haven't read in a while cause it was frustrating having to wait for the next instalment...
Your family is sooo funny!
Love to you guys!
And sorry bought those beach dreams being interrupted but as for the glowing seashells I think it might mean that you are looking for the good and glowing in the things around you and that all the things you find when you look around are special to you. Maybe it is hard to part with some "treasures and memory bits" you might be getting rid of for the move?

Carie said...

sorry to hear about your Uncle...I hope all is well...

I have dreams like that as well, I always dream about being at Morro Bay (the Ocean) but I don't have glowing sea shells...just about the sun, makes me feel good...

I had a whole line of strangers singing the Annie song at disneyland lol it was pretty funny

Dr. Deb said...

Glad your Uncle is all right.

~Deb