Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Kyle n the Spider

Okay, here I was sitting on the floor, watching my big brother 6 finale. Okay, i have been waiting for tonight for awhile..............Okay, picture me sitting on the floor, ON THE FREAKIN FLOOR and I go to get just 1 tostido out of the bag, something moves out of the corner of my eye

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it is the king daddy of all spiders. WAYYYYYYY Bigger almost twice as big as the picture i posted earlier OMGGGGG I was frozen in fear and so was kyle. We both stand there for a minute, thankful for a commercial break and we wonder what to do. Kyle won't admit it but he was just as scared as I. Okay, I have an idea, open up the door and let it crawl out the door.

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK We open the door and Another smaller spider runs in, about the size of the one in the picture...........okayyyyyyy now we have 2 spidersssssss ACKKKKKKKKK okay the boys and the dog are in on the action and opie starts shaking, COWARDICE DOG Hes supposed to protect. Anthony is freaking out, i am freaked out, Kyle while not admitting it is freaked out and Juan is freaked. I am shaking and panicking we have shoes in hand and shoes on feet.

Here is where it gets wild, I sneak off to go get my bottle of Method, no grapefruit cleaner this time because it burned my eyes, this time i choose the minty fresh bathroom cleaner. I stand there with my bottle in hand, nozzle activated to stream so it will go far, before i could spray the huge spider hopped on the little spider and OMG They were fightingggggg, man this gives me chills to relive and write. I grab my bottle trying to get the big spider off the little spider and spray them both and they break a part. NO SHIT The big freaking spider HISSED at us, YES HE FREAKING HISSED!!!! OMGGGGGG I have never in my life Heard a freaking spider hiss. So the littler one hobbles off the corner to die, and then the big hissing spider goes under Juans shoe, I tell kyle JUST JUMP ON THE DAMN SHOE! JUMP ON IT! wellllll he gets on anthonys shoes and Hops nicely onto the shoe and the freaking spider runs out and I am there with my trusty bottle of Method to douse him some more. He runs into the freaking closet NOOOOOOOO So kyle who is still paralyzed from fear has an epiphany of sorts "lets get the vaccuum"

So there he is , kyle vs hissing spider round 4, he carefully plugs in the vaccuum while the spider is hiding in the closet. He walks slowly to the closet, putting on shoes to ensure his feet aren't attacked by the arachnid.

Slowly he opens the closet, to ensure that the arachnid doesn't run out onto his shoes and up his legs. The vaccuum is turned on. Kyle slowly sucks up spider number 2 who met his fate by a bite from hissing spider and a couple of douses of Method Mint cleaner.

We notice hissing spider is comfortably wedged by our neon orange electrical cord. He sits there on our carpet, smelling all minty and fresh and giving kyle the Look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look of come and get me! he scoped kyle up and down with all 8 eyes and legs.

Kyle got scared to suck him up because he was afraid he would run up the pole, but the spider was taunting him, while smelling minty fresh. He inches closer with the vaccuum all the amps were sucking wildly, you could almost see the spiders hair being sucked up as if he were in a twister, but he didn't budge.

Kyle grew increasingly frustrated and finally out of the sky dropped an ounce of courage. It provided kyle with enough strength to inch closer to the hissing beast.

With a little flip on the wrist the hairy lil sucker was inside my vaccuum. Kyle sucked the carpet up to ensure that he was safetly inside. We then threw the vaccuum outside.

Kyle bravely took the vaccuum bag out, not being sure that the spider was truly dead. Only knowing he may be in there feasting on the minty spider he earlier killed. So will this saga continue. Will bad ass spider come looking for kyle?? I however will not be vaccuuming any time soon. I am scared to death.

both of my boys are zipped up in sleeping bags and are terrified and can't fall asleep. I am terrified and don't know if i can sleep :(((((((((( I HATE SPIDERS i truly truly do.

It can't be because its getting cold out, because its not getting cold out at all.
Wish me luck on spider killing 101.

Have a great spider free night and next time a spider incident happens, i will be sure to get it on video because its truly crazy!

5 comments:

Carie said...

lol that is so funny, I would have freaked out to...I always have Ken kill them...he thinks I am goofy lol thats ok...if they ever want revenge they won't want me lol...

Big Brother was ok tonight...I didn't like either girl lol but I guess Maggie was a little better lol...the other HG's were pretty funny

Angel said...

Oh mY god! I hate spiders! I had one in the bathroom this morning and it jumps and was black. I tried to kill him with a towel. No lucky. I got the bug spray, I sprayed and sprayed! Finally I got him. I scooped him up in the lid of the can. Flushed him to water heaven! Then I got sick from all the spray that I was throwing up!
Sucks!

for_the_lonely said...

That sucker sounds HUGE!!! ACK!!!!!!!! OMG...at least it is dead! I would ve stomped it to death...then again, it was hissing! OMG!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dr. Deb said...

I have been afraid to come by and visit because I hate spiders too. I didn't want to see that picture so I am so glad the picture of that other spider is way down where I can't see it.

~Deb

TheMommason said...

Our bug guy does this poof stuff in the attic and it kills umm dead ask your new peast person to do that.

I'm not a spider fan either since Hunter has been bitten by them and he sweels up like a Macy's Thanksgivign Day Parade Ballon.

Ohh really funny thing here my word verification down there starts off with EEK lol

Good news above about your uncle.