Monday, September 26, 2005

It's Monday!!!

Ack it's Monday! Its about a month and a half before the move, yesterday we got the closet painted and all the stuff moved back into the closet and we got the hall painted but this morning it doesnt look matched so kyle is going to have to go back and redo it. There is just too much freakin stuff to do and I really don't feel like doing any of it. I really really don't. Everytime I think I have a hold of the house, laundry multiplies, dishes multipy and its just a mess.

We have Coit coming into clean the carpets, mid october I am so scared that they will get dirty, I am gonna put tarps down or something to keep them from getting dirty. I have to have the carpet repair man come in also. I guess that will be in November or something. Tonight we have got to take the desk and move it back in the kitchen so we can get the floor all clear to be cleaned.

I guess I am not getting much accomplished sitting here, so I'll end now and get back to work!
Have a great Monday all!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I HATE moving!!! It is so stressful! Isn't it funny how you can unpack a hell of a lot faster then you can pack? LOL

Hope that you had a great day! Love ya!

Sarah

Carie said...

moving was really hard for me as well, at first I was so happy to be moving on...then while packing and cleaning I started to dread it, I had made where I was a home...and I hated the fact I had to leave it all...I was also mad cause I did all the work...well Ashley packed her stuffies lol