Thursday, September 22, 2005

Men in the shiny black van

I am waiting on them!! I wouldn't want to miss out on this opportunity to have my carpets cleaned, while I have NO COUCH! The men in the shiny black van (coit) are on their merry way to give me an estimate.

Yes more spiders :( I turned on the bathtub and one came running out of the drain the other day and I screamed so loud! Kyle laughed at me, he knew when he heard the shrill, that there was spider. Another big one came in the door so we put a towel barracade up with shoes. Other than that I AM SICK OF SPIDERS!

My uncle is on his way home as I type :) His heart cath went wonderfully, he had a pacemaker put in, all is as it should be :)

Last night was clean sheet night, I Love clean sheet night. The sheets seem colder and softer and smell of orange downy!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Happy first day of fall!! someone needs to give Mother nature a heads up that the calendar says fall because its 90 degrees out. I guess Ill thank my stars for 90 degree weather when another huge hurricane is heading to the gulf coast.

Okay, i gotta go, i think I see a shiny black van in my window!
Have a wonderful first day of fall and if you are in Ritas path, stay safe

6 comments:

TheMommason said...

Hey darlin sorry I have not answered your email about your symptoms but have been going crazy if you con't tell by my bklog LOl also pea and me have some funk that is kicking our butts got him some antibiotics but of course no time for me to get to the doctor with running around trying to get passports and then work and cleaning and taking tylonol cold and flu and going to bed at 9pm. At least know it is not sounding like endometriosis. BUT you might want to have a laproscope just to make double sure could be the onset of it when the cysts are popping that can cause and or trigger it.

for_the_lonely said...

Ah..the men in black, coming to clean those carpets! Yea!!! I love a clean home..it just makes you feel so good! Have you tried the Vanilla/Lavendar Downy? We use that with Tide...our clothes smell so great..it makes you feel all snuggly inside! LOL

Thanks for your sweet words ( as always) on my blog. I hope that you have a great day..and kill those spiders!!!!!

Love you,
Sarah

maceydoo said...

Happy Carpet cleaning!
I love to use fabric softner too! I go through it fast though, I use ALOT! One time after I had hugged one of my friends, she oozed out, I love you Lisa you smell like downy!
Lisa

author said...

Oh send them my way please !
I soooo need my carpets cleaned.
Hope you are feeling better.
Thanks for the sweet reply on my blog

SassyFemme said...

Clean carpets and clean sheets! Mmmm! Hissing spiders sound kinda freaky. Time to consult a bug person, perhaps?

chase said...

Spiders are no joke, since i moved to GA, I keep hearing that some of these spiders are poisonous...I've seen a lot of little ones, but when I first moved here there was one about 4 inches long, we caught it under a cup and marveled over it's size for about an hour (ok we were drunk, but still). Then a few weeks ago there was one that ran across my bedroom floor, same type a bit smaller, but no less scarier, my daughter beat it to death with a bat....i hate spiders...so much....