Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday Mornin

I am up early this morning, like I was up at 6:15 am. Why......... You ask???? Because my boys got their contacts, but I have to put them in for them and we have a battle getting them in almost daily. WAHHHHHHHHHH The humanity of having to poke my fingers in their little eyes LOL !

This weekend, to put it nicely LOL was a nightmare. A good old fashioned nightmare. Ill spare you all the details but I just wanna stay home, one day! Just one!

We run and run and run and run and I just wanna stay home.

There is a cool place i go in cyberland, called Petes pond, maybe you have heard of it, maybe you haven't. Im gonna link there in a second, but its in africa and its a pond where you see all kinds of wildlife. Last night we saw an elephant drinking from there and a crocodile bobbing in the water. Its just awesome link below
Petes Pond

Okay I gotta run!
Happy Monday to all!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a cool site! I hope your inspection goes well too.
That spider web looks like the kind we are seeing all aound. However there are some big ole spiders hanging around and in the webs!
Good luck with the contacts too. Before you know it, it will be just another thing you have to do in the morning and not such a big deal for the boys and you.

As for your comment about the doggie flu, my friend has four dogs and each of them have gone thru it now. I hope Charlie and my friend's dog Petunia don't get it! UGH

Take care!

Dr. Deb said...

Dianna,
That is a really wonderful link. I am going to put it on my favorites!!! I'm afraid to ask, but I will anyway...how go the spiders these days?

And yes, we run and run and run...

~Deb

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you get some restful weekends coming up ! I am getting ready to check out that link! thanks for sharing!

Love,
Sarah

NANCY said...

WOW COOL SITE DI!=) Did I tell ya I love your blog and checked out your NOVELLA ROFL!
I remember doing those they always got lost ROFL