Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Followed with an audible AHHHHHHHHHHH

My mom and Kyle are up at Waverly as I type, what's weird is the radio broadcasting LIVE is all staticky and you can barely hear them! My moms cell phone rang and she said it was the same staticky stuff and what's even weirder other than getting a call that early is there was a missed call while she was on the phone from an unknown number too! the first one she said was too............

ACKKKKKKK The radio broadcasters said on their walkthrough they saw Ralph the old grounds keeper!! AHHHHHHHHHH (its a ghost) They said the 3rd and 4th floors are more active than ever. Kyle and mom are like number 74 and 75 so they haven't gone through yet! They said, it's really spooky out there and on the radio they said peoples batteries get zapped and stuff and MY CAMERA ISN'T working right !!!!!!!!!! Please Shadow People Don't mess up the camera it is my life line!!

I can't wait to freaking see the pictures! I hope hope hope it works!!!

ACKKKKKKKKKK Its so scary!! Ill update after they go through!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Boo! Have fun tonight and have a Happy Halloween yourself Dianna!

dixiedarling said...

Can't wait to hear more - they are brave cause I sure wouldn't walk through!!!

author said...

geese.,...
I don't know if I could do this either.
Have a happy Halloween !

Dr. Deb said...

Sending "BOOS" to you and yours.

Moouahhhhhahahaha,
Deb

for_the_lonely said...

Oh how freaky deaky!!!! YIKES!!! I went to the links that you gave...omg...those pics gave me the damn creeps, esp the body tunnel!!!! I hope that there are some great pics that came out of it! I am looking forward to them!

Love,
Sarah