Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy Friday

Remember the puppy doggie, that was thrown off the back of the truck and Kyle and Auntie Am drove him to a shelter in Lexington KY? Well, some good news, he was adopted out, bad news, their kennel caught fire and they had 8 dogs die. So very, very heartbreaking :(

I'm tired, I couldn't fall asleep last night, thanks to my friend anxiety. Kyle called and said something needed to be approved and I started bawling and I mean bawling. Just when I think we are almost finished one more thing has to be done. We still don't have an exact date yet and I just can't stand the not knowing. It's becoming very hard on me to make important decisions regarding myself and my children, not having a date where I know anything. Anthonys grandma owns a rental company, has a 24 ft truck for me for free, BUT....... I have to reserve it. They will not give us a freaking date. I can't reserve it. If i talk anymore about it I will cry.............so moving on to next subject....

The Hills are alive, with the sound of musiccccccccccccccc
My daughter has been watching this movie, I have been watching this movie. I Love it. My favorite part is where they are having the party and they are Maria is dancing with the children and Captain von trap comes out and cuts in and they are dancing and their eyes meet. Awwwwwwwwww Love :)))) I love that she loves musicals. Her favorite part of course is the Puppet show :) Okay, I am off for the weekend. We are leaving for ummmmmmmmm ummmmmmmm Bowling green Ky, nashville. somewheres like that. Good Old Angel is taking care of my puppy doggie for me :)))))))
God bless her!
Have a great weekend all, i am going to try to visit blogs before leaving!

5 comments:

Melzie said...

have fun and a safe trip. I've never watch that movie is it good? :) xoxo melzieeeeeeeeee

Lois Lane said...

I hope you get some good news soon!
Have a safe and fun trip.
Lois Lane

Dr. Deb said...

Oh, how upsetting about the shelter.


Hope you have a great trip. Hope the weather remains good for you all.

~Deb

Angel said...

He is no puppy dog. He is a horse! LOL :) I am happy to help ya anytime me honey bunny!
Love, Angel

maceydoo said...

Oh sorry to hear about the complications with your new house...that is so frustrating!!!

We were actually moved in and starting to renivate and still had not closed on our house, then our bank told us, YOU have the money, just don't know if you have the money for THAT house!!!
I was sooooo upset!
It worked out for us though...I hope you get some news soon!
Lisa