Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thursday

I can't believe this week is ending already! Seems like it just started. Since it hasn't been wonderful, I'll just thank the Lord that it's ending quickly!

The weather is supposed to get cooler from here on out, I am excited, but also know in about a week or two it will be warm again.

I had to get up early again to put Anthony's contacts in. It has been almost 3 weeks, they should know how to put them in by now. Frustrating to say the least. Juan's I can get in on the first try but Anthony's so scared that I am gonna poke him in the eye it takes a good 15 min. At 6 a.m. when i am sleepy, contacts do not = fun.

I am going to clean today, like throwing stuff away clean. I say this, type this, it is affirmative, I MUST Finish today.

House stuff @@ what can ya say. It's almost finished, paperwork after paperwork and paperwork. Sign this paper because you signed that paper. We almost own the house :) just a couple few more days.

Gotta paint, paint, paint. Kyle painted the boys room all day on Saturday, still smells mega fumey!
Okay Gotta go gotta go gotta go right now :)
Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you have a busy day. Hope it is a good one!

Lois Lane said...

Good luck with your to-do list! It will be a huge pay off in the end to have your house. YOURS DIANNA YOUR HOUSE!!! Woohooo!
Contacts, yikes! I don't know if I could do it girl. Maybe Juan and Anthony can do each others contacts? Hahaha! Even I know better. Have a great day!
Lois Lane

Angel said...

I hope you got more done then me! I had to take a nap. When you take those naps, it does not pay. LOL

Love,
Angel

Kim said...

I NEVER was able to do the contacts. I just couldn't get them in, and on the rare occasion that I did, they would flip and slip around. I just gave up. I've tried twice. Forget it!

for_the_lonely said...

You wanna come paint my house when you are done? The walls could use a good touch up! LOL

Don't work yourself to death, girl! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah