Monday, October 31, 2005

Some spooky pics!!

Well, they are back and they lived!! The first 2 pics are pics that Kyle took and I photoshopped them to colored pencil. They are actual pics, nothing changed but i made them look like artwork. The top one, if you look at the top of the tower, there is something purple Or blue there. Looks like a lightbulb. What's weird is there is no electricity to this place at all. No where around it. Its on a top of a hill! I included the real pics of these 2 also and zoomed in on the purple/blue thing so you can see it. Might be a ghost!! Keep in mind, they don't set this stuff up, this stuff is really one of the most haunted places in the world.
Dsc06436t
On the one below check out all the orbs, there was no moon out there at all it was very cloudy. So the big circle ??
waverly26fff
Below are the real pics
waverly26
waver
waver1
waverly32
The above pic is the body chutes
Pay close attention to the pics below
zz831
z8311
Z831
Okay, heres the story...........On the 3rd floor there is a ghost boy named Timmy/Timothy he's 8 or 9 died from tuberculosis up there. They say he always roamed the halls playing and skipping, so the ghost hunters brought him some balls up to play with. Well, they told kyle and the group to take pics down the hall its very active down there and cameras catch stuff that people miss. Look at the ball, kyle didnt even know he had a picture of that, til he got home and....look it doesn't even look like it's touching the ground.............. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I ahould not be looking at these pics when I am home alone! LOL!!!!!!
These are wonderfull, and definitally gave me a good fright! I think that I am ready for the trick-or-treaters now!

Have a great evening!

Love,
Sarah

PS I replied to your offer about the link with the diet plan website, but I am not sure if you got the e-mail or not...

Lois Lane said...

Very cool and creepy!
Lois Lane

dixiedarling said...

Cool pictures. Weird too!!

Carie said...

I love to go to places like that, I love to be scared lol...last year we went to a haunted sanitarium, but instead of letting the history scare you they put people in costume and stuff, it was just to cheesy for me lol

Dr. Deb said...

Very cool pictures and I love what you did via computer effects. The hallway shot gives me the heebie jeebies.

~Deb

Nancy said...

Cool, weird, but cool! I am so glad Halloween is over.

maceydoo said...

Oh Dianna!
These pictures are way COOL! It sounds like your mom and son had a spooky good time!
I LOVE the colored pencil pics!
That purple light on the third floor pic is so weird?
Lisa