Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday :)

Well, it's hot tuesday! I am ready for the fall, but evidentally it's not ready for us yet! Maybe this week sometime! I have got to have all my blood work done on Thursday, lil nervous. I hope and pray that my iron level is up , hopin and prayin.

Yesterday and last night I didn't feel real well, I am hoping i am not getting Maddies stomach stuff. Today she comes over runny nose and coughing and hoarse. UGH I can't even go into that stuff because it will put me in a tissy.

I have been attempting cleaning today, I just can not get it done. I did the grocery shopping, got them all put away, Got chimmy changas started in the crock pot for the day, Put laundry away and wiped down the counters. OH and I Cleaned out the fridge. I can't get past that though. I just don't feel like cleaning. After i do it all weekend, its the last thing i wanna do through the week.

I slept so good, I Had a good cry out before bed, that lasted about 45 min. I put on my relaxation CD and had on headphones so i couldnt hear anyone or anything. I started relaxing and BLAM stuff creeps back up. No wonder I don't relax, whenever I do painful stuff creeps up on me. Well last night I visualized the big moon and lots of stars and then I started thinking about my mamaw. I just could not stop crying. I miss her so very badly. I miss her gum, her birthday cards, her quarters, her soft soft hands, her for cryin out louds, her mallow cookies and her bananas. I just miss her. :( It's been so long since I have seen her and I just miss her.

Well............ Before i start boo hooin again, I gotta go get my butt up and find someplace to put all this stuff. The more stuff I throw away, the more stuff i end up with. Where's the logic in that?

Have a great and goodbye Ruby Tuesday, who could hang a name on you? When you change with every new day, still I'm gonna miss you............

4 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Some times it just feels good to cry and get it out of your system. Also, when you miss someone crying clears your mind so you can remember and focus on the good times shared. I hope your tears brought at least that for you. I hope your iron checks out a-ok!
Lois Lane

for_the_lonely said...

Lois is right, Dianna...sometimes it just feels so good to cry really hard when you are all alone. I do it abuot once a month ( depression is a biotch! LOL). I hope that you get to feeling better soon...take a break from cleaning ( easier said than done, I know) and edo some things that you truly enjoy! You'll feel better for it! :)

Love you,
Sarah

Jan said...

A good cry is cleansing for your soul. Sorry you are feeling bad.
Take care of yourself.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Cindy said...

That's what I think I need, a good cry. I expect that will come tomorrow.