Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wed, wed, wednesday

Not much going on today, really frustrated with maddies mom again, telling me shes coming, me rushing home and then her calling later to say "oh i forgot to tell you, shes not coming today"
This is the 3rd day this week she has done this to me on top of the weeks of saying she'd be here then not bringing her. Next week shes taking her family to Florida which is fine, but that means no pay for me again so in 2 mos i have lost 400 dollars in pay. I am irritated as irritated can get.

Movin on...... I went to Lowes this morning and got me some Tubs and bubble wrap. I packed up alot of my breakables and a few snow globes that i have and packed up some of the boys room and freecycled some stuff! Freecycle is a nice asset to a community. You want something gone, instead of throwing it away you list it and someone comes and take it! it's almost as awesome as petes pond!! LOL

Okay I gotta run, i still haven't lifted a finger to clean today, just packing and packing and more packing!

Have a great wed, wed, wednesday all!

2 comments:

maceydoo said...

I have never used Freecylce before, I wonder if they have one in my area?
It sounds like Maddies's mom is just up to her old tricks again, I could not imagine taking a vacation knowing I owe someone almost $500!
Lisa

for_the_lonely said...

I am sorry to hear abuot Maddie's mom...that is not cool that she has made you that short on pay..especially when you really rely on it! I babysat for a little bit as well, and it was not reliable income, so I had to quit! I felt bad doing so, but in the long run, it was for the best.