Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesday already

I can't believe, that this week is flying already. Yesterday me and Angel went to Target and did a lil shopping and saw the birds LOL :o)
You throw some food on the ground and pigeons swarm you. It's pretty spooky LOL.

I think I am going to go walking today. The hiking felt good when all was said and done and I have no energy, so I think I'll take a nice long walk today.

I really don't have much to write, nothing has been going on. I have been so busy!

So I'll leave you with have a great Tuesday and if anything interesting happens I'll be sure to post :)

5 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Happy Tuesday to you too!
Lois Lane

maceydoo said...

Walking is wonderful! It helps shrink your stomach, it gives you energy and makes you feel great!
I hope it stops raining here soon so I can start walking again!
Lisa

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you enjoy your walk!

Love,
Sarah

Angel said...

Did you ever get to walk? We need to meet and go walking together! Now it is so cold.

Carie said...

I love going for long walks in the evening with Ashley and my dogs...lol but to be safe I have to drive down to my grandparents every night and walk around the track my papa made in back lol...I live in a bad area, lots of gangs...

I hope your walk was nice and refreshing :o)