Monday, October 24, 2005

Rip Van Dianna

Being in that country air and all that hiking did me in. Yesterday, Savannah woke us up at about 7, I got up, took my medicine and loaded up the pics. Then...Took a nap. I got up, ate lunch, checked my email and then laid back in my bed and took another nap. I woke up, Kyle went to the store and made dinner, we sat down to watch Vegas Vacation, I watched most of it but fell asleep at the end. Then got up checked my mail and then went to bed for the night and slept!!!

I have never in my life done that. The air was so clean out there you could feel it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nice :) I miss it.

My poor old puppy dog was so glad to see us, if we even picked up our shoes yesterday he got all shaky boy. He missed us. Thanks again to my wonderful friend Angel for letting Mr. Big dog out!

Okay, I gotta run
I gotta see if I can go back to sleep.
Taking all these siestas is awesome!
Have a very, very Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Melzie said...

enjoy the napping :) Its frigid here is it cold there today? We dont have our furnace lit yet and I am FROZE :) mel

Melzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rose said...

Oh how I wish I could do that right this very minute....sounds so good and relaxing.....

Angel said...

You are so welcome, me love. Anytime! Opie is so good! Not like my bad doggies. One jumping on you(pinto) and the other humping on you(Buddy). LOL

for_the_lonely said...

Naps are the best! I am glad that you are getting the rest that you need!

Love,
Sarah

Carie said...

I love to take a nap but I seldom get to lol...but I got to on saturday wooohooo ;)