Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy Monday!!

Well, the carpet repair guy just left and after 100 bucks and 1 hour my carpet looks brand new!! i can't believe how easy it was to fix!!! I was quite impressed!

Okay, back porch spider has left. Front porch spider is proving useful, he is eating any and all wasps and yellow jackets that come his way. I fear wasps and yellow jackets more than him, so he is quite useful! I hardly see any and if they are looking to make a nest around my porch, they'll get eaten!
So as long as he stays on his turf outside I'm alright!

Kyle got me some crappy boxes from kroger. They are post cereal boxes and they suck. Theres a big hole that doesnt meet the flaps and unless you tape the poop out of them your stuff will fall out. But, I will make due with what I have.

Savannah, who was still suffering the wrath of Maddies germs, was getting better. Today she woke up with a fever of 101 and really not moving, so at 2:10 dr. appt for her. Maddie is back from Disney, I have to tell her mom today about moving. I am scared but, I gotta do what I gotta do!

Moving is about 3 or 4 weeks from now! Exciting and EEKing!

Have a great day all!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that your little Savannah gets to feeling better soon! I am keeping my fingers crossed with telling Maddies mom about the move...

Hope you have a good day!

Love,
Sarah

Carie said...

I hope Savannah is ok and feeling better very very soon :o( I will send her all the get well soon vibes I can :o)

I hated moving, I hated packing the most lol...unpacking wasn't to bad, but putting everything in a box and trying to get it all to stay neat and orderly was a pain ...so I know how you are feeling lol...just know that it will get better :o)

author said...

wow, you make me tired just
reading.
hope everyone gets well and stays well !