Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Monday!

Lisa I couldn't respond to your comment so I thought I'd post it here what type my camera is....... heres a link,Sony CD Mavica 500 I love my camera but I am trading it in soon for a Cannon Digital rebel. mine only has 5 and sometimes a lil higher mega pixel but the cannon has 7 oooooooo Ill be scared of me! I love my camera though!

Been soooooo busy. Yesterday I had to go to my aunt sues and clean the whole day. I am so beat. After i left there I had to go my uncle eddys and clean and I think I am officially cleaned out. I am still packing my house and trying to get my kids to eat up all the food so i dont have to move it. Its a pain moving food. So we go to the store for milk and bread and the rest they gotta eat LOL
Poor kids

Okay I gotta run i have a million things to do and not enough hours to do them all so i gotta get to work. Kyle is bringing home paper boxes, my favorite :) They have the lids and they are awesome for packing!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I can't wait until I get a digital camera. Jenn got her turntables a while back..I think it is time that I got my toy! LOL

Moving is a pain as it is, but moving food is even worse. Moving canned goods is like moving bricks! LOL It gets so heavy!

Here's wishing that you get a break sometime soon! :)

Love,
Sarah

Spider Girl said...

Ah, digital cameras...I have been totally converted to them. :)

Good luck with your packing. It can be such an overwhelming job.

Carie said...

I love m digital I got the kodak with the printer dock its 6 mega pixels so it does a pretty good job, lol someday I want a really really good one lol...I take oh about 500 pics a month lol

Lois Lane said...

Happy packing! :)
Lois Lane

maceydoo said...

Oh I love your camera too!
So glad you haven't let the whacko stop you from posting!!
Yeah, boxes with lids!
Lisa

Dr. Deb said...

Wow, good luck with packing!!

~Deb