Saturday, October 15, 2005

Shhhhhhhhh Im comin out looking around

I don't care if the Trolley Moth knows what I am up too :) So I am back to writing I suppose. I had a nice break, but missed blogging!
I have had a week long headache again :(
Went to chiro yet again yesterday, hopefully its going away!
You know I haven't a clue what I did this week!
I had dr appts. My iron is back low again and my iron stores are still low.
More iron, it kills my stomach.
Moving is fast approaching.
Okay thats about it. We are off to Nashville soon YAY :)
Love
Me :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad you're back to posting. I can't imagine having to move out of this house. It took me a while to find it and I swore the day we moved, the only way I was leaving was gonna be feet first. I'm sticking to that vow.

Melzie said...

yay welcome back :) xoxo melzie