Monday, April 04, 2005

April 4, 2005

It was such a long weekend. But it went by so quickly. Seems anymore on the weekend we just run and run and run. No one understands my want for just wanting to stay home and not leave for a week. Springbreak started, but I have to get ready to go to the grocery store. I need to go because i am tired of eating tacquitos. But i am having anxiety issues. I don't feel well, my chest wall is hurting and i just dont feel good. Today is one of those days where its easier to have a panic attack than others. So that leaves me in the house. I guess I just need to get up and do it but then i have to get ready, get savannah ready (who is now fully potty trained) and then drive out to the store then carry and put away the groceries.
I wouldnt be so reluctant to go if i wasnt so busy all weekend. This is how my weekend went. We wake up saturday to get stuff for savannahs party. We go to everythings a dollar, then to big lots, then we go to super walmart where we spend 3 hrs and 200 dollars and an hour of t hat 3 hrs in line. YES in line. It was crazy that day. Crazy! We go to take Darth Tater to kyles BIL and then they want to keep savannah for the night, okay, they keep her. We get in the car, come home to unload the groceries and then go back out to take care of uncle eddie. Not to mention we also went to factory card party outlet somewhere in that day. Then by the time we are done and home its like 9:30 at night we set our clocks back and go to sleep. Wake up sunday do a little cleaning around here, then get baths and then leave to my moms so i can clean her house. She wanted her extra bathroom done so i had to do extra work and ugh i was just exhausted. Get moms done, then proceed to my aunt sues to clean. She says she has about an hours worth of work for me. LOLLLLLLLLLLL It took 5 hrs to clean her house. She has all wooden floors and getting the pet hair off of them in a chore, she has 2 bathrooms to clean also and just blllllllllahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Kyle hung curtain rods and i also decorated her kitchen. Okay so i am finally finished cleaning her house, next stop uncle eddies where i also have to clean. Ed lives on the 3rd floor, yes the 3rd, my legs ached as i trudged up. I g ave him his food and then cleaned and mopped and cleaned his bathrooms. If i never see another bathroom again it will be too soon. I have 2 of my own to clean. After we finished eds we drove home where i had to take a bath, I Just did not want to get in the tub. Then i lay in the tub and listen to the boys (we have alex for spring break) they were up til 2:30 and i woke up at 4 because my poor girl had to pee and we had her in a zipper footie sleeper and in her sleep she woke up had to pee and couldnt get it off, so we rescued her. You know some parents can't wait til their kids are at the babysitters or they get a free night. When savannah was gone, all i could do was just wish she were home. I don't get much quiet at all, but Id rather hear her screaming and talking and playing then nothing. Same when the boys leave. Im iss them. I enjoy my kids with me. OKay i have procrastinated enough. I must get my butt up and go to the store. Ill be back later............

No comments: