Friday, April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005

I actually slept last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to wake up, we had to be up early, I have a chiro appt at 8. But I am not moving in any kind of fast way. I have to be there at 8 take juan to school and be back here to pick up Maddie (girl i babysit) at 9. My day is stressful before it even begins. Kyle was gonna leave for work again and I jumped his case while i was asleep. I just don't understand why he always goes to work early. I was like, do some laundry or something. I mean hell work here. I get paid today. YAY. I wanted to go out antiquing buttttttt we haven't found out yet if we got the house and I don't want to buy stuff for something that isn't even a thing yet. House buying=stress. Well I am really procrastinating on going to this appt. I guess I had better go for now. Like arney saysssssssssss "ill be back"

No comments: