Friday, April 01, 2005

April 1, 2005

April Fools Day!! YAY and Pay Day!! I have to go to Chiro in a few then off to get my baby girl a birthday dress! I have a few more things to buy. I hate having to spend money. No one RSVPed as usual so I have to call to see if they are coming. Its really a PITA. If I dont hear by Wednesday from a few then i won't buy them the expensive party favors. I wrote on there in big big Black letters I NEED TO KNOW FOR PARTY FAVORS. Irritating. I also have to go order savannahs balloons. Its Princess and the Pauper Themed, but since we have just as many boys i am doing magician stuff for them. I have to go downtown to caufields novelty BROUHAHA its an awesome awesome store!!!! Just so much stuff and junk and stuff and junk and stuff and junk. I love junk stuff! Okay i guess i had better get going, I am still in Jammies!! So are the girls and my dog needs to be walked!! ill write later.

No comments: