Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh boy, it's Monday alright

Was so hectic here this morning. Claire is still sick, Opie is now sick. So for those of you who do not have dogs, what that entails is every single hour forcing yourself to get up, every hour and let the dogs out. Take them a good 20 minutes out there. Then let them back in. Hour later again.
Savannah woke up achey this morning coughing and hacking. I woke up this morning coughing very badly. Something popped into my head that maybe we have mold from where the air conditioner leaked in the basement. Maybe that could be the problem. I'm moving up to Savannahs room. Going to get me a better mattress for her bed and just sleep in there. Take her with me!
Juan missed the bus this morning, but we got him to school. Savannah almost missed the bus, but I hurried as fast as I could!
I scrubbed the living room this morning. It's so nice looking! I used vinegar on the living room and it looks so nice! Kitchen is almost clean. Then I'm not going to clean anymore today. I'll clean again tomorrow.
I feel like we got jipped on weather. I keep waiting for those cold spells. Patiently waiting. Saturday it's supposed to be 90. So what that means here in the Ohio valley is that come October it will just get cold. No nice weather to enjoy. I want some 70s some window open days.
Been doing alot of soul searching lately on what I want. I come up empty alot. I think to myself can we really have this much stress. Yes. Just too much.
Sad to say I was relieved when everyone walked out the door this morning. I cleaned in quiet. I need more quiet!
I wasted my 20s. They were totally ruined for me. My first 5 of 30 were pretty ruined. I want to set some goals about not wasting anymore time. That's hard to do when you are stuck. I feel like I'm neck deep in quicksand. Sometimes I get close to going under, sometimes I can get out to my waist. Then I sink, come up again. Over and over same process. I want my life out of the quicksand. I want peace, quiet and happiness. Do you think joining a monastery would be too extreme? They don't talk right? They sing, hum and pray. I think they make chocolate and cheese. I could do all those things. Any close by? Anyone know?
Oh well, I'll google the monk thing :P
Happy Monday.

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Di, I think you might be onto something about the mold. If it's not mold, then is it possible there's something else in the house that's making everyone, including the animals, sick? It just doesn't seem right at this point.