Sunday, October 21, 2007

Owoooooooooo What did I do this Sunday???

OOf!! I went to bed really early and got up early :) been cleaning and Savannah has asked me over and over again to cut her hair. It is our biggest morning battle, the ends are dead, tangles galore. I discussed it with Kyle, he totally didn't want it cut, but she did. I told him while it looks cute long, it's dead hair and it really should be cut. It will grow. Soooooooooooooo........he agreed, and this morning everyone in the house cept Juan got haircuts!! Juan has been eating gluten and has a serious attitude problem, which I do not care to discuss right now. Anywhooooo Here's Savannah with a mouth full of Cocoa Pebbles and her new hair :) It looks so adorable and we can brush it with no hassle or crying.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!!?!

LOL... it looks very cute though!!!

Lois Lane said...

Awww! She is so cute!

Melzie said...

awwww :( and :) its still pretty but it was GORGEOUS before LOL. xoxo melzie

Carie said...

looks beautiful...I think Ash was the same age when I cut hers about that short lol...as a mom I hated the knots and the fights lol...Ashleys was to her butt when I did it...its back to her butt again, super thick and so so so curly...it will grow back prettier and thicker :)