Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oh what a night......

Not late December back in 63........Savannah is sick yet again. Cold, runny eyes.........Still on antibiotics which is good. I'm extremely irritated she is sick again. I got a bad headache the other day, my dizzys came back........ I feel like I'm in a weird bubble and very dizzy. So last night I was so scared from being so dizzy, Kyle was up with a severe migraine..........It was crazy last night. I don't think either of us slept much at all. I feel like I am getting a cold as well. Nose is stopped up and my eyes feel heavy. If I had the patience to homeschool, I think I would.
Just an update. Nothing has changed. I go to Dr. Tomorrow then the vertigo Dr on the 29th. It seems like it's going by so slow. I want this GONE!
Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

Carie said...

poor Savannah...its so hard to see your little ones sick :(

I am also sorry you aren't feeling good again...

I hope you all feel better real soon, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers