Tuesday, October 30, 2007

An explanation

Lately, I just haven't felt like myself. I know stress is way up there, but the dizziness comes and goes, I'm exhausted and cranky all the time. Some days I feel like I can't move. 3 weeks later I get my blood test results back and I am back to being very anemic. I do not know for the life of me, why I do not suffer through the stomach ache and take the iron.
I admit I was not taking it. It gives me a horrible stomach ache for about 5 hrs after taking it. So, now I am paying for it. Will take 10 full days of taking it daily for me to feel any sort of relief. He wants me to come in, in the morning for more blood work. I'm sure it's to see if my actual iron stores are low and if my B12 and other vitamins are low. Also anemia can make you dizzy. I really need to learn my lesson and just take the pills daily.
But, it is a relief to know why I'm so cranky and tired.
Savannah is home sick again today. Fever.
I didn't sleep at all last night. Finally fell asleep about 3:30 a.m.. I laid down and 1 and then struggled all night.
Got up at 10, that was nice. Cooked all morning. Made a huge pot of cabbage, candied yams, sweet peas. :P Nice vegan stuff LOL
Was very good and made me want turkey.
I'm going to go take a nap.
Happy Tuesday
Be blessed everyone
Love,
D

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

Thinking of you - and hoping that somehow the kids and Halloween will bring a smile and not too much stress!