Thursday, October 25, 2007

Music

Music, some people either get it or they don't. I know for the past 2 years of me blogging, you have heard me talk about music over and over. Anyone who knows me well, knows my love for music. I do not watch TV. Since the tornados last week, I have not even turned it on once. It does nothing for me.
I have music playing all day. The whole day. Is it the words, instruments? I'm not sure, but I can sit and listen to piano,guitar, violin and hear someones happiness, pain, love. Whatever instrument.

Gonna give you a little piece of Dianna here......One song that can make me cry almost every time I hear it is Tchaikovsky None but the lonely heart. When I wake up in the middle of the nights with my crying, that song is exactly how I feel. To be able to convey such feelings through music, much the same way an artist conveys through painting....it amazes me.

I know people have their own creative outlets of expression. Mine used to be through drawing and painting, but for some different reasons that isn't my outlet anymore. Now it's through pictures. I wish I had the ability to play music to convey my feelings that way. But for now, I just enjoy the God given talent of others.

Okay girlies...........Dizies Tag for the day

What's your top 5 favorite songs?

Did you ever make a mix tape for your guys or gals?

What is your creative outlet?
I know my melzies already but the others don't :)

What is one thing in your life that moves you?

I just answered most of mine but my top 5 favorite songs are (these are the top 5s of all time, my song favs change alot, but these are ones that speak to me and always in my playlist).......

A Perfect Circle - Three Libras
Tchaikovsky- None but the lonely heart
Beethoven- Moonlight Sonata
Bryan Adams - When you Love Someone
Elton John- I believe in Love

Did I make mix tapes OMG you bet I did!!!! Except mine were old skate punk LOL Owoooooooo!! I'm sure I had some REO Speedwagon in there somewhere.
I remember when I was a young girl LOL not that I'm old by any means, but me and my cousin Lisa would dance and sing and she would always play Hall and Oats LOL she had big posters of them up LOL. Then my old neighbors used to play the Police for us and we had tennis racket guitars. Don't stand so, don't stand so, don't stand so close to me!!

Here is totally hot guy on violin. It's hard to cry when such a beautiful man is on violin. Good Grief makes me sweat a little! The words that you can't read says "I'm going to Diannas house for a visit" Shoooo, I'd faint!


Happy Thursday! no trash day!
D

No comments: