Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday

I have the Monday Blues......I couldn't sleep last night at all. I tossed and turned all night long. I'm extremely stressed.
Before I had mentioned , I used to play Toon Town as a relief, to get away from real life. Anymore that's become a dog and pony show for drama and I can't even go there. I have been trying to cut way back and have done really, really well.... But, I have nothing to do. Nothing. I'm bored.
Savannah woke up screaming this morning, all morning. Had a fever. Took her back to the Dr...Her eardrum, still hasn't healed from rupturing and it has a lot of fluid on it. He gave her some pain medication and said that he wants to watch it.
Sigh.
I am so stressed out from all directions, I'm just sad. I feel lost. Absolutely and totally lost. It's like I want to go home, but I don't know where that is. All through my life I have felt lost. Like spots are empty and nothing fills them ever.
Oh well, Gonna go lay with Savannah and take a nap.
Happy Monday.
D

1 comment:

Cindy Price said...

Sending you a big hug!!! Hope Savannah gets better soon!!

Do you have a place you can go volunteer? I have been helping at a local food bank. I sort food that goes to the needy. I spend about 4 or 5 hours a week. It really helps me to forget my problems when I see that others have problems just as bad if not worse! And it feels good. Much better than playing Toontown!! I've been playing a lot less too and it feels much better to me!!
Love ya,
Cindy