Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tagged by Melzie

I was tagged by Melzie and this is a hard one....... Owooooo!

The rules of this are:

1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it. I am supposed to name seven truths about myself............. and tag seven new people.


* I am very insecure in all areas in my life.

* I love new boxes of Kleenexs and Decorated paper towels

* Music is the heart of who I am. I have a song for everything, a song for everyone and it is something that I relate to and can express through music, what I can't express through words.

* I want to learn to play the piano

* I rarely let anyone totally in......Always keep them at a distance. Kyle knows this one quite well. Protection mechanism I guess.

* I am excellent at keeping secrets. I have some I have never ever told anyone for 15 years or more :)

* I am one of the best friends anyone could have. I wish I had myself as a neighbor LOL :P I am fun, I have a good time. I am loyal. I give good advice most of the time. I totally admit when I am wrong and I love my friends deeply. Would do anything I Could for them and they all know that.

Tagging 7 people Sheesh mel you hogged anyone who would do it LOL!!

My 7 people are any 7 who stop by here and want to do this. If you do be sure to leave me a comment so I can come read what you wrote! :) Gonna add Melzies other tag to the bottom of this one. I have been a bit lame on doing them. So here's number 2

THE POWER OF 2
Melzie tagged me for this one...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Dianna
2. Dizie Wizie - Thanks to my Melzie Welzie

Two Things you are wearing right now:
1. Tshirt
2. Underwear

Two Things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Laughter

Two Things you like to do:
1. Write
2. Photography

Two Things you want very badly at this moment:
1. Ice
2. about 1000 bucks just to blow on clothes and shoes

Two Things you did last night:
1. Played Toontown
2. Cried alot

Two Things you ate today:
1. Haven't eaten yet
2. water

Two People you spoke last to:
1. Mare
2. Gay

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working for a couple of hours
2. Probably cleaning at some point

Two Longest car rides:
1. From KY to San Antonio
2. From KY to NYC


Two Favorite holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas

Two Favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Occasionally sprite or 7 up

Two Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hairdresser
2. Photographer

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Bridges of Madison County
2. Blades of Glory

Two Places I have lived:
1. San Antonio TX
2. Alexandria VA


Two of My Favorite foods:
1. Broccoli
2. Cabbage

Two Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Ocean, don't care where, just at an ocean
2. Back in bed sleeping

Two People I think will do this meme:
1. Mel
2. Mandy

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Melzie said...

GIRL you know I love me some paper products too...I BOUGHT 9 BOXES! of kleenex the other day, my faves went on clearance for less than a dollar a box ROFL. Man..should have bought them all. xoxo melzie