Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday

Happy Sunday. Busy here. Our whole entire living room and kitchen are taken apart. Kids are gone, I'm throwing stuff away left and right. I hate clutter, I hate dust. My house is never really dirty, but just needs to be picked up, most of it clutter. So away in the trash it goes!

My asthma is acting up very badly because I am stirring up all sorts of stuff. Im glad to be getting it done though.

Here are some pics of what I did :) I put couch out on the sun porch. No one ever sits there, we are all never together in the same room. I'm really, really trying to downsize all my stuff. Got stuff packed up in boxes and tubs!! :) YAY! I had to bring my plants in from the sun porch also because the first frost came last night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Happy Sunday

D

No comments: