Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Wednesday, Trash day.

That's about as exciting as it is here today. It has rained for days now. There's no sunshine at all. My pond is almost so full that my fish may be swimming on my porch soon. Owoooooooo! I dunno when it is supposed to stop. I am totally exhausted.
What do your eyes say about you? Do any of you look into peoples eyes? Kyle used to tell me that when I am happy, my eyes light up and shine so bright. Yesterday, I was sitting at the table and I looked up and he said, "Your eyes say you have been up to something and that you are happy" I had probably cried for 7 hrs straight yesterday. So maybe they were just shiny from crying. Or maybe my eyes lie. I was anything but happy. I dunno. I got to thinking about eyes and how really its the first thing I notice on someone. People have kind eyes, people have evil eyes. I do believe they are like looking into someones soul. The dream I had about the ghost the one time. His eyes were bluer and clearer than any color that you could see on earth.
What do eyes say to you?
Annissa I know you are deep into stuff like that. like I am, do you look at eyes? Mel, Mandy?? Eyes or teeth? LOL :P
Happy Wednesday, Happy trash day for me.
Beep, Beep, Beep... I hear them out front now.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I do notice eyes. :0)
They say the eyes are the windows to your soul. I tend to agree.

((hugs))

Melzie said...

Teeth for me. Teeth and forearms. But honestly give me a BRAIN and I am happy LOL. xoxo melzie

A Flowered Purse said...

OMG Melzie I totally LOLed at that, made my day.