Monday, February 23, 2009

UGH

It's midnight, I'm up with the flu so bad. Fever, so achy I can't walk. This year was a doozy. Today, I have been in a fog. I needed some meds and I don't even know how I made it up to valu market. Anthonys fever today was down to 100. He was putting on concerts in his room, so I'm thinking that means he's on the mend. I talked to Savannah who is coughing, Kyle says she's not sick, but she's coughing and told me she didn't feel well.... Either way I hope it's not this crap.
I watched Miss Pettigrew lived for a day, it was pretty good. From what I remember of it anyways. I was so in a fog today, more so than yesterday.
OKay, gonna crawl back to my hole and sleep. Im sure Ill have to take Juan to school in the morning. I asked him to please, please catch his bus so I don't have to go out, but I know how that goes.
Happy day
Love
di

No comments: