Monday, February 23, 2009

It's 5 am

Been up for about 20 min, My fever is 101 and I woke up just feeling like someone was kicking me in my eye balls. I tried to walk to the bathroom to pee and ugh I felt so funny. I felt like I was rubber. My ears hurt, my nose hurts, my fingernails hurt. It hurts to lay in bed.
I see now how old people get in the hospital from the flu. It knocked a 17 year old on his butt... I figured it would be bad the way it took him out, but man oh man. I wasn't prepared. I just keep counting down til Tuesday that's when Anthony felt a lil better. My eyes hurt so bad. I can't express, feels like someone took screwdrivers to them and I also don't feel like I'm sitting here writing this. Oh the joys of flu.
Happy Day.
Pray we are all better soon
Love,
Di

1 comment:

Carie said...

I am so sorry you are sick, and I am glad your son is better...the flu is so horrid...i have been fighting pnumonia for a few months now, takes everything out of you then some lol...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, as well as your family