Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Stressin

Sigh. I'm sleepy. Yesterday we stayed busy the whole day. I took Savannah to see the movie Coraline. It was one of the best movies I have seen in quite some time. It was in 3d and Savannah would jump when things would come out. The girls loved it. Absolutely loved it. As did I. We then journeyed over to moms where I cleaned and accidentally fell asleep for a few on her couch. I was so worn out. Then we went to eat lunch at Burger King. After that, we went to the YMCA I worked out a bit and Savannah and Alyssa played in the Y world. Then we all went swimming for awhile. They had a really good time. After that we had Valentines Day Dinner at Steak n Shake.... Then off to walgreens and we finally got home at 10 PM. We were gone from 10 til 10. Long day.
Today, I'm stressed. Mom is encouraging me to hire movers to move me, but I can't justify hiring movers when I don't have a couch, a stove or microwave..... I don't have money to do all these things. But, when all is said and done I can't get any definites on helping me move, so looks like I am forced into hiring movers and just will have to get a microwave and cook out of there for awhile. Couch, I guess isn't something I "need" I have been without one since Kyle left and we all just watch TV in our rooms. I have been trying to pack... Kyle never did get all his stuff, i guess he just figured I would pack his stuff with mine and have him come get it... gee Suprise there....him not do something? So not only am i packing my stuff, packing his stuff up and just ugh. Im out of boxes. I don't know where to put everything.
Just totally overwhelmed.
I need some peace.
Happy Sunday
Love,
di

No comments: