Friday, February 20, 2009

Afternoon

Sigh. I'm tired and not feeling too hot at all. Keep getting dizzy, have been alot lately. It really makes me angry and I will be glad to get to a point in my life where I don't have to be dizzy anymore.
Anthony hasn't moved out of bed all day. I went in and poked him with a broom a few times to make sure he was okay. Just kidding on the broom thing, I did go in but very carefully. He has the actual flu and I don't want it. Says his legs hurt and he just lays there. I already know I'll be sick on moving day. Which makes me even happier that I hired movers. I will be glad when winter is over, school is out and people keep their germs to their selves.
Packed up a ton of stuff. Im now officially out of boxes and to be honest a lil sad. Everything looks so bare around here. Just nothingness.
I'm so drained... Kyle left a bunch of stuff here, and Im trying to keep my cool about it, was just stacking it out back. My dad came and got the table and savannahs toys I dont want to put on that back porch. I have them stacked by the door and asked him if he could come pick them up. Simple request.... He will be less than a block from my house and just has to poke his head in the door and get them. Why in God's name does he have to make everything so hard and stressful.... I can pack them up and take them to my new house gladly.... Here is our email exchange... It could've been made simple by yes I will. Now, I'm stressed over a simple flipping question.... UGH

ME
there any way u can stop by and pick up a afew of her things that i keep having to work around that go to your house? everyone keeps trying to pack them up. they will fit in your car its the hannah montana box and the play doh and a couple other stuffed animals from your sister and stuff

HIM
I can, but I would prefer to wait until you guys are better.

ME
kyle come on u will be inside 5 minutes....but whatever i understand its hard to walk inside a door and take 5 min to pick something up and i realize that's hard for you.

HIM
No it’s not, is it on the porch or where. I can come by when I pick up Savannah from the bus. But I have to be somewhere around 5 to make a delivery for work.

ME
its right by the door

HIM
Ok. I will come and get it. I wasn’t trying to be lazy, but you were saying you guys were really sick and I don’t want it.

ME
i know but its right by the door its not like you have to lick anthony. i had something different i had the stomach flu the other night which is now gone

HIM
Oh I thought all 3 of you were sick

ME
juan just had a sore throat and a temp. , mine was stomach virus i ran a fever yesterday and feel a liil better today fever is gone for the most part. Anthony is the one with the actual flu

HIM
I thought all 3 had the flu Anthony has.

ME
Nooooooooo not yet, juan may have had it... Im not sure. No one has been as sick as anthony. He may have taken it harder. we are all sick yes and why the hell are we going back and forth with this? It's pcking up freaking boxes for God sake, we didn't breathe on them . If you want technicalities we are sick. We aren't dead, not close to death but sick. what the more do you want, blood counts? throat cultures?

No comments: