Monday, February 16, 2009

Evening

I made it through the day. I sanded and painted Savannahs dresser that my aunt sue gave her. Still needs another coat, but that's all I can do for today. I also packed quite a bit. Im running out of places to put things.
Kyle and I are slowly working out the bill issues. I need more movers to give me quotes and no one wants to call or email me back with an itemized list.
I had what looked to be skin floating in my hot chocolate and I'm freaked out. I dunno what it is. So if I die tell them to check the skin on the kleenex. I didn't drink it after I found that but still took a drink. Gag and Gag.
Savannahs appt is in the morning, I pray I have strength to not panic down there. I wish the anxiety would go away. Maybe after I get moved and then things calm down some it will get better. If not, I need to go get on some anti depressants.
My dad came over and gave me a whole set of cordless phones for the new house YAY!! Oh and some bubble wrap YAY!!
That's about all I can think of this evening. I just wanna sleep, but everything is so weird with the walls empty and so on and so on.

Have a good evening
Love,
Di

2 comments:

the curl said...

I asked Bill to try to get some more boxes. If so, I'll give them to you Wed.

the curl said...

Praying for you and Savannah tomorrow!