Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday

Howdy!! not much happening. Been colllllld out. Couldn't walk yesterday with the chest cold and all so I did dancing with the stars DvD.. Hmm is all i can say about that. My treadmill is down in Kyles room and won't fit in mine so argh!!! Today was warm enough to walk, so I donned my walking shoes once again and off I went. Did almost 2 miles, but got to where I was coughing so bad I called it quits. It's totally amazing how after that becomes a habit you really feel guilt and stuff when you don't do it. Yesterday it was on my mind all day over and over like I gotta do it I gotta do it. 21 days i think they say to form a habit! Argh!
Um.... getting ready to shower I suppose and the kids will be home from school soon. Savannah wanted her hair curly again. Boy thats rough business getting a formal hair do at 7 am every morning. I think I'm going to buy her some cool new barettes or something. Um... lets see..... Puffs with lotion ROCK.
Life is good
The sun is shining indeed
Love,
Di

No comments: