Tuesday, March 09, 2010

=) Tuesday afternoon!!

"Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will"... ~ Hope Floats

Wow =) Wow and WOW =)

What a fantastic afternoon!!!

Wow =)

Well, when I'm in my car lately I have been turning off the radio and talking to God. I have heard in church even when I was in the Catholic church about how God answers you, about hearing God's voice, about hearing his answers for you.

The only way I can explain it is you remember those pictures that used to sell big in the 90's where you had to stare at it for a LONG time and then a picture within that picture would pop out?

Well.......... I was stuck on that picture for awhile. I never know what's my inner voice, what my thoughts are and I did NOT understand it at all! I was discouraged because I had no clue what they were talking about.

Today, I FINALLY understood it. Becoming a Christian isn't easy. It is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I'm such a baby at it and I can't wait to mature it in.

As Carol said a few weeks back when the girl in church prayed for me, God speaks through people. I never knew that. I know better now what I need to do. =) As Daniel said "Got to turn and go the right way" All these signs that I ignored, I overlooked...... I was missing some important stuff!! In the gym aside from the laughing Angel and I were doing I was soooo happy, I smiled the whole time =D

I had a fabulous day with Angel. Gym hottie told me I don't need all that exercise, I look fantastic =) I'm down 16.5 lbs today =) I really, really am looking wonderful and feeling it!

I'm soooooooooooooooo excited. This afternoon was just so wonderful..... like at noon, my day went from BLAH to YAY!!!!! =D Maybe one day I'll share what happened, until then it's between me n God ;)

Have a fantastic Tuesday evening

Lots of LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Hope =D

~Lady =)

1 comment:

the curl said...

I got goose bumps, I've had those moments! I'm excited for you b/c it is between you and God and that's the best ever!