Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Migraines x.x

I am on day 3 of a horrible migraine. It started the other day with bad auras and the headache Monday night was so bad that I was shaking and scared to death. I didn't sleep well Monday night, tossed and turned and woke up every couple hours. Argh!

Yesterday it was a bit better. I took Tylenol before going to the gym and then again later before I went walking. I thought exercise would help them, but so far.......nope. I slept better last night than I did on Monday night. Even so I still woke up a few times and Claire woke me up at 4:30 to go potty.

Today it's better than yesterday, progress none the less, but I'm at the point I'm ready for it to leave now. I can't go to the gym today, have to go tonight so that's all good, but..........................

I'm down officially 20 lbs =) All my clothes fall off YAY!!!!!!

Yesterday Angel and I had such a wonderful time at the gym. She brings so much joy to my life. I laughed so hard when the hotter, sexier gym guy came over to us! Even funnier when he said "I never noticed you here before" Holy crap buddy I live there!! When I turned back to see Angel who was 30 different shades of red, omg I laughed so hard I was almost crying. LOL! I love those people there. They make me happy. Every single one of them. Even the seniors that laugh at me and Angel as we walk out the door unable to walk.

Busy day and going to be gone allllllll day til tonight so have a fantastic day all.

I love God and Love you guys very much.

Happy Wednesday!

~Dianna

No comments: